Thank You for your support. Please register by completing the information below to Make Order.
Acceptable Use Policy / Website Disclaimer
website and iOnefood mobile application (collectively known as “Website”). The
Website is owned and operated by I One Venture and/or its subsidiaries.
Unsuccessful or Failed Deliveries
Wrong Order, Missing Items, Defective Goods
Order Pick-Up / Self Collect
Pre-order cancellation / Changes
Dispute and Refund
I One Venture and its subsidiaries (“Penang One,Ipoh One, KL One, Melaka One, Johor One, “we”, “us”, “our””), are Malaysian entities, indirectly owned by I One Venture Group (“IOVG”). Penang One is a wholly owned subsidiary of I One Venture and its respective affiliates shall collectively be known as I One Venture Group of Companies. For avoidance of doubt, affiliates shall mean an entity, present and future, that directly or indirectly, through one or more intermediaries, controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with I One Venture. The term “control” (including the terms “controlled by” and “under common control with”) means the possession, directly or indirectly, of the power to direct or cause the direction of the management and policies of I One Venture, whether through the ownership of voting securities, by contract or otherwise
This Website is managed and operated out of Malaysia with the server located in Malaysia. Though this website may be accessible from anywhere in the world, the availability of the functions, products, and services discussed, mentioned, supplied, and provided through or on this website may vary by country or region. Should you choose to visit this website from countries or regions outside of Malaysia, you do so on your own volition and shall use our Website only as permitted by your local laws.
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, database rights, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights or other property rights relating to the Website, including but not limited to content, in whichever form, and lay out, shall remain at all times vested in us or their respective owner.
The contents of our Website are intended for your personal non-commercial use only. Graphics and images on this Website are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without our written permission. Modification of any of the materials or use of the materials for any other purpose will be a violation of our copyright and other intellectual property rights and the copyright and intellectual property rights of the respective owners.
Whilst every effort is made to update the information contained on this Website, neither I One Venture, I One Venture Group of Companies nor any third party or data or content owner/provider make any representations or warranties, whether express, implied in law or residual, as to the sequence, accuracy, completeness or reliability of information, opinions, any share price information, research information, data and/or content contained on the Website (including but not limited to any information which may be provided by any third party or data or content providers) (“Information”) and shall not be bound in any manner by any information contained on the Website.
The Company reserves the right at any time to change or discontinue without notice, any aspect or feature of this Website. No information shall be construed as advice and the information contained in the Website is offered for information purposes only and is not intended for trading purposes. You rely on the information contained on this Website at your own discretion. If you find an error or omission at this site, you can let us know by contacting us in the manner described at the Contact Us section below.
By using this Website;
Secure Server Layer (SSL) encrypts the information you send through this Website. Although I One Venture would use its best endeavour to ensure security, I One Venture makes no warranty in respect of the strength or effectiveness of that encryption and I One Venture is not and shall not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access of the information you provide.
The content on this Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. You therefore agree that your use of this Website and the Products and Services offered for sale on this Website are provided at your sole risk. I One Venture, our officers, directors, employees, partners and suppliers disclaim:
In the event of any third-party request, loss, liability, proposition, or expense (including lawyer's fees) brought against I One Venture arising from or relating to your usage of this Website and/or the Products and Services, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold us, our directors, employees, agents, partners, affiliates and other licensed persons, harmless at all time.
This Website is governed by the laws of Malaysia and should there be any dispute arising from your use of this Website, you further agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysia courts.
All product pictures and videos are for illustration purpose only, actual product may varies. Pls refer to product menu for more details of packaging.
Waiver - No indulgence or extension of time which either you or the Company may grant to the other will constitute a waiver of or, whether by estoppels or otherwise, limit any of the existing or future rights of the grantor in terms hereof, save in the event or to the extent that the grantor has signed a written document expressly waiving or limiting such rights.
Cession - The Company shall be entitled to cede, assign and delegate all or any of its rights and obligations in terms of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices to any third-party.
Severability - Headings are for reference purposes only and do not limit the scope or extent of such section. All provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices are, notwithstanding the manner in which they have been grouped together or linked grammatically, severable from each other. Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to voidness, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as pro non scripto and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.
iOnefood.my offer their Goods in specific delivery areas. By entering your delivery address on the Platforms, you will see that we make available to you at that time. Delivery areas may expand, shrink or change depending on weather and traffic conditions and situations of force majeure.
Onefood.my shall deliver your Order to the delivery address provided by You. You may choose for your Order to be delivered at a scheduled for a specific day. iOnefood.my target to complete all deliveries by 6pm on the specified delivery date. An estimated delivery time will be provided to you in your email confirmation but delivery times shall vary depending on factors that are not controlled by us (e.g. order quantity, distance, time of day (peak periods), weather conditions, traffic conditions, etc.). You can view the remaining delivery time of an Order when you click on ‘My orders’ on the Platforms. You acknowledge that the delivery time we provide is only an estimate and Orders may arrive earlier or later. To ensure that you do not miss a delivery of an Order, you should ensure that either you or someone is at the delivery location to receive the Order once an Order is placed.
Unsuccessful or Failed Deliveries
In cases where we attempt to deliver an Order but we are unable to do so due to the reasons caused by you, including but not limited to:
(i) no one was present or available to receive the Order; or
(ii) customer was uncontactable despite attempts to reach the customer via the phone number provided; or
(iii) lack of appropriate or sufficient access to deliver the Order successfully;
(iv) lack of a suitable or secure location to leave the Order
If you remain uncontactable or fail to receive the Order within ten (15) minutes from the time the Order arrives at your delivery address, iOnefood.my reserves the right to cancel the Order without refund or remedy to you.
Wrong Order, Missing Items, Defective Goods
Upon receipt of your Order, if you discover that there are issues with your Order (e.g. wrong order, defective order, or missing items) please contact customer support via one of the methods indicated in Dispute and Refund process immediately. In some cases, iOnefood.my may request for photographic proof and/or additional information to properly investigate the issue with your Order. If we determine that the Order and/or Goods you received are not of satisfactory condition or quality, we will compensate you for your Order or parts of your Order. For further information and process guide, please refer to Dispute and Refund.
Order Pick-Up / Self Collect
Notification will be sent to you via iOnefood.my website when your order is ready for pick-up
A valid ID will be recorded for self collect goods as POD. Appointed person can collect on your behalf by producing the order ID and vaid Mycard for recording as proof of collection.
You will have the option of collecting your Order in-person directly from the iOnefood.my premises ("Pick-Up") instead of having the Order delivered to You. Your email confirmation will indicate the time for you to Pick-Up the Order (“Collection Time”). The Vendor will prepare the Order by the Collection Time. In some cases, a reasonable delay may be expected. iOnefood.my agrees to hold the Order for you at iOnefood.my premises for no more than the same day business hours from the Collection Time (“Holding Time”) and shall not be obliged to provide the Order to you if you fail to Pick-Up your Order within the Holding Time.
You will have the option to change pick-up to delivery within holding time via customer service online, Please notify customer service and book your preferred delivery service to pickup at iOnefood.my collection hub before 6pm on the date.
In the event of unreasonable delays in Pick-Up attributable to you, you bear the risk of any damage or loss of Goods or any deterioration in quality or change in condition of the Goods (e.g. changes in the temperature fit for consumption). In this case, you shall not be entitled to a replacement, refund or replacement of the Goods. You alone are responsible for inspecting the Goods/Order when you Pick-Up your Order and shall report any issues and/or defects to the Vendor before leaving the Vendor’s premises.
Pre-order cancellation / Changes
Cancellation can be made 72hours prior to delivery date. Please submit your request through the Help Center here by providing us below details:
Dispute and Refund
You may request for a refund in circumstances if you have any issues with the order that you have received.
Any dispute must be submitted within 24 hrs from the date of Prove of Delivery (POD). iOnefood.my reserved the rights to reject any dispute, refund deemed unfit or unreasonable.
Please contact us via Customer Support by submit your complaint through the Help Center here by providing us below details:
Customer refund amount and examples can be found in the table below:
*Note that the above list is not fixed and is subject to revision by iOnefoo.my.
For further clarification on the mechanics of the Customer Refund Guidelines, please write in via the form below:
Customer Complaint Form
Name, email, Phone, Food code, Order number
How much is the appeal amount?
Tell us more about the issue
0 of 1500 characters, Submit
We regard your privacy as important. For more detailed information on how we collect and process your personal information, please refer to our Privacy Statement. By using our Website, you consent to the processing of your personal information as described in our Privacy Statement as may be amended from time to time.
This page sets out the privacy statement (“Privacy Statement”) for using the www.ionefood.my website, iOnefood.my mobile application and any subsisting page within the iOnefood.my domain ( collectively known as “Website”). The Website is owned and operated by I ONE VENTURE and/or its subsidiaries.
1. I ONE VENTURE is concerned about your right to privacy. Therefore, I ONE VENTURE together with the I ONE VENTURE Group of Companies (hereunder defined) pledge to be responsible when gathering your personal information and to protect your privacy in every possible way. Although this Privacy Statement is not a contract and does not create any legal rights, it serves as an expression of our commitment to protecting private personal information.
2. I ONE VENTURE and its subsidiaries (“I ONE VENTURE”, “we”, “us”, “our”) are Malaysian entities, indirectly owned by I ONE VENTURE (“IOV”). Penang One, KL One, Ipoh One, Melaka One, Johor One and its respective affiliates shall collectively be known as I ONE VENTURE Group of Companies. For avoidance of doubt, affiliates shall mean an entity, present and future, that directly or indirectly, through one or more intermediaries, controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with I ONE VENTURE. The term “control” (including the terms “controlled by” and “under common control with”) means the possession, directly or indirectly, of the power to direct or cause the direction of the management and policies of I ONE VENTURE, whether through the ownership of voting securities, by contract or otherwise
3. We reserve the right to amend, modify, add, delete and make corrections to this Privacy Statement at any time and will notify users of the same by updating the statement on the Website and by including a "NEWLY UPDATED" label with the "PRIVACY STATEMENT" link on the Website for a period of 30 days. After the 30-days’ period, the updated version(s) of the Privacy Statement shall supersede all previous versions of the Privacy Statement with automatic effect, without any further action by us. You acknowledge and agree that all your Personal Information collected or processed by us (including all information already in our possession), shall be processed in accordance with the terms of the most recent version of the Privacy Statement found on the Website.
4. This Privacy Statement describes the information that we collect, how it is used, when it may be shared with others, and how we safeguard its confidentiality and security.
5. This Privacy Statement is applicable to all users of this Website and those who have provided their personal information to any third party providers of products and services.
6. We collect and maintain information that you enter on our Website or give us in any other way (collectively, “Personal Information”). You can choose not to provide certain information, but you may not be able to enjoy all the features of our Website and services provided by us. Personal Information we collect from you helps us to personalise and continually improve your online experience. Here are the types of Personal Information that we collect:
a) Personally Identifiable information e.g. Name, photo, facial features, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport/identification card number, passport expiry date, passport issuing country and country of residence;
b) Contact information e.g. address, email address and phone numbers;;
c) Payment information e.g. credit or debit card information, including the name of cardholder, card number, card issuing bank, card issuing country, card expiry date and banking account details;
d) Transaction information e.g. information relating to your purchase of products or services made on the Website;
e) Health information or medical records; and
f) Technical information e.g. IP address and device ID.
g) Audio material e.g. Voice sample when using Voice Search
7. When you interact with applications created by us, we may collect information about your location and mobile device. The information may be used to provide you with location-based services such as search results and marketing content. You may decline to share your Personal Information with us, or disable location services on your mobile device at any time.
Use of Information Collected
8. We may use the Personal Information for the following purposes:
a) IOV Group of Companies who have access to this Personal Information with our permission and who need to know or have access to this Personal Information in order to: perform the service requested by you (including to make, administer, and manage reservations or handle payments, "single sign-on", and customer service); analyze how you use this Website and other websites belonging to IOV Group of Companies, improve and provide new and personalized offers, products and services, and marketing, for purposes of research, analytics, to develop and improve any existing and future products or services offered by us, to explore further potential initiatives, to optimise research, improve our forecasting abilities, and for other business purposes of IOV Group of Companies; detect, prevent, and investigate fraudulent transactions and/or activities, other illegal activities, and data breaches; internal (audit/compliance) investigations; or as otherwise required or permitted by applicable law
b) Contact information e.g. processing, confirming, fulfilling and completing your transactions and requests for our products and services.
c) Third Party Suppliers of products and services and/or providers of products and services who fulfil your transaction. These suppliers may contact you as necessary to obtain additional information about you to facilitate and fulfil your transaction.
d) Our Service Providers who provide data processing services to us (for example web hosting), or who otherwise process personal information for purposes such as credit card and payment processing, business analytics, customer service, marketing, or distribution of surveys, to facilitate the delivery of online services and advertising tailored to your interests, and/or fraud prevention. Our service providers will only process information as needed to perform their functions. They are not permitted to share or use the information for any other purpose.
e) Business Partners with whom we may jointly offer products or services, or whose products or services may be offered on our Website. If you choose to access these optional services, we will on occasion share your Personal Information with those partners.
f) Where Required or Permitted by Law - such as to protect ourselves against liability, to respond to subpoenas, judicial processes, legitimate requests, warrants or equivalent by law enforcement officials or authorities, to investigate fraud or other wrongdoing or as otherwise required or necessary in order to comply with applicable law, protect our legitimate interests or to the purchasers in connection with any sale, assignment, or other transfer of all or a part of our business or company. We may also, in compliance with applicable law, disclose your Personal Information to enforce or apply the terms and conditions applicable to our services or to protect the rights, property, or safety of IOV, our users, or others.
g) Business Reorganization- such as part of any sale, assignment or other transfer of our business, or transition of service to another provider. We will ask for your consent if required by applicable law.
Sharing of Information Collected
12. We may share your Personal Information to:
a) IOV Group of Companies;
b) Payment network operators and credit card verification providers, (including VISA, MasterCard, China Union Pay, where applicable), governmental agencies, regulatory authorities, if and when required;
c) Government authorities and agencies such as MCMC, customs, immigration, safety and security personnel;
d) Data analytics, marketing agency, third party suppliers of products and services, business partners or service providers, parties which have business or contractual dealings with IOV and the IOV Group of Companies, and other third party who is able to demonstrate that you have explicitly consented to the disclosure of your Personal Information by us to such third party (collectively known as “Authorised Third Party”)
13. Your Personal Information may also be shared or transferred to any of our actual and potential assignee, transferee or acquirer (including IOV Group of Companies), or in connection with any corporate restructuring or exercise including our restructuring to transfer the business, assets and/or liabilities.
14. As part of our effort to serve you better, we are constantly enhancing and expanding our products and services to fulfil your ever-growing needs. In order to realise this business aim, we will from time to time share your Personal Information with the IOV Group of Companies and the Authorised Third Party to make available promotions, offers, products or services which may or may not belong to us. However, to ensure that you will not receive unwanted communications, only information with regards to promotions, offers, products or services which are relevant to the transaction you have completed with us will be shared.
15. In the circumstances set out in this Privacy Statement where we share your Personal Information to a third party, we will ensure that the security measures that such party has in place in relation to the processing of your data are at least as stringent as those employed by us, if not better. This does not apply where we are required to pass your information to a certain third party by operation of the law.
16. In the event we go through a business transition, such as sale of part or all of our assets, merger or acquisition, your Personal Information will likely form part of this transition and be transferred.
17. We do not sell or rent any of your Personal Information to any other parties. We may share your anonymous and/or aggregated information about all our users with the IOV Group of Companies and/or third parties.
18. For any inquiries regarding the handling and management of Personal Information disclosed to, or shared with IOV Group of Companies and/or third parties hereunder, you can contact us in the manner described under the “Contact Us” section below.
20. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but, if you prefer, you may set your browser to prevent it from accepting cookies. The “help” portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to disable cookies.
21. It is important that you prevent unauthorised access to your password and your computer. You should always log out from after using a shared device.
22. There are 4 types of cookies used on our Website:
a) Functionality: These cookies enable you to use our Website. These cookies are essential to enable you to browse our Website and use certain features. Disabling them may prevent you from using certain parts of the Website. Without these cookies, features like login, booking and paying activity cannot be provided. These cookies also help keep our Website safe and secure.
b) Preference: These cookies store information such as your preferred country, language selection and website preferences. Without these cookies, our Website may not be able to remember certain choices you’ve previously made or personalise your browsing experience by providing you with relevant information.
c) Analytics: These cookies collect information about how you use our Website such as which pages you visit regularly. These cookies are used to provide you high-quality experience by doing things such as tracking page load, site response times, and error messages.
d) Content/Advertising: These cookies gather information about your use of our Website so we may improve your experience and provide you with more relevant content and advertising. They remember that you've visited our Website and help us understand usage of our Website. Some of these cookies are from third parties that collect information about users of our Website in order to provide advertising (on our services and elsewhere) based on users’ online activities (so-called "interest-based advertising") on our Website and elsewhere online. The third parties involved in interest-based advertising collect internet browsing information (e.g. websites visited, time of visit) across different websites and over time, and they may use the information they collect on our Website to provide you ads (from us and other companies) across the internet.
23. The headquarters of IOV is located in Malaysia. However, we may transfer and store your Personal Information on our servers located overseas. Such transfers are necessary pursuant to our contract with you and/or our contract(s) with the relevant third parties.
24. We will secure the storage in compliance with the minimum security measures prescribed under the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 of Malaysia, its regulation and standards, in the following manners:
a) Register those who have access to the storage;
b) Control and limit access based on necessity;
c) Maintain proper record of access and transfer of Personal Information;
d) Ensure all employees of IOV Group of Companies’ protect confidentiality;
e) Conduct awareness programmes to educate employees on responsibility to protect Personal Information;
f) Establish physical security procedures;
g) Bind third parties involved in processing of Personal Information; and
h) Do not use removable device and cloud computing service to transfer or store Personal Information without written consent from IOV’s senior management.
25. IOV Group of Companies, third party suppliers of products and services, business partners or service providers engaged by us will obtain your consent to collect and use your Personal Information at the time of collection, subject to certain legally prescribed circumstances where your consent is not required. Where required by law, IOV will adopt an ‘opt-in' policy to obtain your express written consent when collecting your Personal Information. You may be asked, for example, to click next, continue, proceed, sign a form or tick a box.
26. Generally, in using the Website, you consent to the collection and use of your Personal Information by us in the ways described above (which may change from time to time) unless and until you inform us to the contrary. You may submit a request to withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us. By providing us Personal Information of any third party individual(s), you represent and warrant that the individual(s) has been informed of and consents to the terms of this Privacy Statement, as may be amended from time to time.
27. However, we will provide you with an avenue to unsubscribe from receiving marketing, communications, promotional offers, newsletters or any other communications from us.
Access to and Correction of Your Personal Information
28. We will be able to provide you or make any correction to your stored Personal Information upon receiving a request via our e-form.
Minors* Under Age of Majority
29. We cannot distinguish the age of visitors to our Website. If you are a parent or guardian of someone under the age of majority in the territory you’re residing in, who has provided us his/her Personal Information without your knowledge and consent, you may request that we remove such information by contacting us.
Fix your cravings with iOnefood.my we bring famous food to you
Get the food you crave delivered to you
iOnefood.my long distance is not long
iOnefood.my famous foods is at your fingertips
iOnefood.my The wait is over
Thank You for your support.
Please login your account to make order.
Thank You for your support. Please register by completing the information below to Make Order.
Key in the registered email. A new password will be send to your email.